Welcome to Charlieonline ScrappingBook


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog.

Here you will find all my freebies: tutorials, scrapping elements or kits, and everything turns around PaintShopPro and Photoshop.
All my old works was done in Paint Shop Pro, so you had to have the program to open them, but now I am adding to my usual PSP scraps format the PS files, because recenty I began studying PhotoShop. Besides I thought to add also the Png file so my works can be used to most programs. If you have problems with a link, Please leave a message in the ChatBox and I will fix it. I would love to see what you make with my kits, that would be awesome! Thank You! Don't forget to leave a little love if you download, and Please Read My TOU's before you download any of my Presets, Scraps or use Tutorials. Thank You! Enjoy! Big hugs!


No al Nucleare - No alle Scorie Nucleari

NoNuclear

Friday, February 12, 2010

Other Elements for April GT 2009

Here some Elements not included on The AprilGT 2009 Kit
Please, read My TOU's, before using my Scrapping Elements

Click below to download:

-April HeartsGlass.....HERE
-April HeartsJew.....HERE
-April Frame2.....HERE
-April FlowerGlass1.....HERE
-April StaplesPurple2.....HERE

For other April GT Elements go.....HERE









No comments:



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails